Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bienvenue!

Already it's been an exciting year! Look forward to some changes to the blog over the next few days, including a massive rehaul of the design and new art to show. I'll be posting lots of process work from my animations as well, including the design of the main character for an animation inspired by a scottish folk saying. This poor fox has been through over 40 iterations, but I think I finally have his look pinned down.

I'm also in the process of rebuilding the animation I worked on last year. Thankfully I was working traditionally, so all I lost in the hard drive failure was the scanned versions of each frame and the final compilation. It'll be back up in the next few days, and I'll have some sketchbook pages to show as well.

Adieu,
Nyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment