Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard'd

Season 3 of The Guild is up! Great internet show ...parody? Satire? Whatever it is, I love it.


And the snow is back. With my Friday class canceled, I managed to spend roughly 4 to 5 hours sketching in a coffee shop with some friends yesterday. To tell the truth, I'm pretty disappointed about Critical Game Workshop being called off; we only meet once a week, and thus far we haven't had a real class. I took a look at the 3-d modeling program Blender, and getting to know it is pretty exciting. It's nice to be learning something concrete, as opposed to the basic, subliminal kind of teaching happening within my classes. Shouldn't it be the other way around? What am I actually paying several thousand per semester for?

All complaints about my department aside, here's most of what I did yesterday:





2 comments:

  1. it stinks drawing people who are always drawing because they always are looking down. next time i will try to avoid looking down as much haha

    ReplyDelete