Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beta

Big Dog didn't always operate so smoothly.

Big Dog Beta


All lovable/creepy robots aside, I've taken up a new hobby: wand carving. It all started with Halloween. My roommates have an almost unnatural love for halloween, and it's starting to rub off on me. I'm putting more effort into my halloween costume than I ever have before, which includes creating my own wand, in order to complete the "Luna Lovegood" look. I bought a small balsa dowel rod from plaza, and then went to town on it with the leftover wood carving tools I had foolishly purchased in afo. And I found it was surprisingly fun! Then I started thinking money. People would pay for hand-carved wands, right? So I'm going to give this little side-business a try, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment